Tuesday, December 1, 2009

N201 Reflection

Since I've been in N201, I've been thinking more about the future. Future, as in how things will be in the future, how different our technology will be, innovation, and how is our everyday life going to be different. Lately I've thought of some really cool new ways of accomplishing a task.

For example, the day after thanksgiving, when I was putting up the tree and hanging decorations on my house, I was thinking if this task could be easier. Such as hanging light on the roof(meaning someone has to climb a ladder), dealing with broken lights, deciding how different the layout will be, etc. I came up with ideas, like having holographic decorations, having a tablet to plan where each decoration will be placed, setting up circular tablets from which the hologram will be projected from, and a smaller one for the things that will go on the roof or a wall.

I really have developed myself through self exploring and trying to find a solution for each challenge that Mr. Mannheimer gives me. They are hard, but because the future is going to be harder, new, different and innovative ideas are going to be needed to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog