Thursday, December 17, 2009

You know its kinda Bad, But its Good


I admit that I've watched this probably about ten times since this came out. I even posted it on my facebook page saying how adorable he is. So what drew me to watch this again and again and never get tired of listening to him?

The kid isn't even singing, and thats what I like about it. Its almost like an abstract painting that you need to decode to understand the emotion the artist is trying to convey. His jibberish lyrics still works with the accoustics which overshadows it in a good way. The real emotion of the song has been changed. If one was to listen to the original I'm Yours by Jason Mraz, your heart will melt. This song to me means a lot, because this reminds me of when me and my significant other started dating, and just to hear the words "I'm Yours" gives me an extra boost of trust in the relationship. But if you watch this video, you don't get the same effect, instead it makes you laugh. Obviously because of his sill facial expressions, but also the way he performs the act. He is so naive that he has all the condfidence in the world, that he isnt afraid to express what he feels is the right way to convey the song. We should learn from him, having a kid-like confidence could help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog