Thursday, December 17, 2009

Senior Capstone Concept A


It might seem like Senior year isn’t coming up too soon, but it’s right around the corner. I’ve thought of some ideas, most of them are not too plausible yet. For example, I want to start with the concept of holograms, is there a way for me to apply holograms to web design/development since I’m geared towards the web. This idea came to me just to see how far I can take my concepts, but they don’t seem plausible. It’s a challenging concept, I know, but if I do achieve a project with such level of difficulty, then that to me means I’ve started a new trend for technology.
What made me want to tackle this is its so challenging, and I myself love to tackle challenges. I've asked myself times on how I'm going to prepare myself for this? Who should I go to, to start working on this project? Do I have the right skills to manipulate tools that would do the job for me? I went to the capstone night in the Informatics building, and I saw projects that deserve a toast and ones that deserve just a good job. I know I'm in no place to criticize their project, because no matter what, they still put a lot of hardwork in what they did. And that inspired to tackle a mush more challenging project to impress people. So in my sophomore year, i'll research everything that I could with 3D holograms, starting with history, how they were started, how they are used today and how I can improve it and apply it to web. Then during my junior year, I'll find tools that will help me with the project, and performing it, and in the lastyear, i'll test it and see what kind of feedback I can get and do some last minute tweaking. All it takes is passion and curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog